We recommend yearly wellness visits for all pets – even healthy ones!
We recommend yearly wellness visits for all pets – even healthy ones! For senior pets (over the age of 7 years), we recommend you come see us every 6 months. At these wellness visits, or “Annual Exams”, Dr. Jaimie Ronchetto and Dr. Amber Wheelbarger may pick up on a concern early that might otherwise go undiagnosed or untreated. Preventative health care is the best way to give your pet a healither, happier life! Our Annual Exam Package includes the wellness exam, a fecal test and a heartworm test. Both of these tests are recommended yearly to help prevent spread of disease!
- Internal Medicine for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and pocket pets
- Anesthetic Dental Cleanings with Full Mouth Digital Dental X-ray
- Digital X-ray
- In House Laboratory for quick Diagnostics
- Full Service Reference Laboratory Services
- Elective Surgery including spays and neuters of multiple species
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments